Thursday, March 16, 2006

Leather fun

It still amazes me how much fun you can get into by yourself - even if you do get stuck at the end and have to wait for release - as happened the other day

I wanted to have some straightjacket fun as its been a long time - so climbed into a pair of leather jeans, then my straightjacket. Before pulling the various straps together I managed to strap my ankles, knees (above and below) quite tightly together with some of the spare straps from the straightjacket.


Then with some careful manipulation - I got the jacket done up nice and tight by myself, got my arms threded through the side straps of the jacket and hooked the arm straps together. I was nice and secure.

I enjoyed the sensations for quite some time until I came to try and release myself.

I had gone that little bit too far and was finding it almost impossibel to get out.

Knowing that help would walk through the door in about an hour I decided aganist getting hotter and hooter trying to get out and just enjoy the peace and quiet.

Oh what fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home