Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bomb Diggy

Well - after having one of those memories where I see things once then have to hunt it down - and wont let go without finding it, I found it!!!!!!

I saw a video on MTV quite some time ago - and luckliy I knew who it was and what the song was called - but could I find a copy of the video - no chance. Until now. Thanks to the joys of Ebay and buying a cd single with a video on it.

Let me tell you why its so cool

It features four band members doing a dance routine, and to "toughen" them up they have gone for a cyber / industrial feel for the video.

One lucky guy gets to wear a rubber straightjacket like a normal jacket. They just cut two small slits at wrist level to let his hands poke through the sleeves so he could use them, but still give the jacket the great look it has.

I suppose one of my major fascinations is seeing fetish gear outside the dark and dingy world of the home, where most people get to photograph them. Seeing gear that excites you in the real world, in a situation almost considered normal is stunning for me. And we need more of it. I have been to some fetish parties, but I think if I continue to attend I will run the risk of developing more and more outragous outfits as my perception of the fetish world in open view becomes the norm.




So - its given me a thought - as I like to go to fetish parties, I may have to get a rubber straightjacket just like it - as its the perfect style etc - and do the same - how cool would that be to complete an outfitfor a party. And if it was done right, you could alsways put the hands back inside the sleeves and use it as a straightjacket whilst at the party.

It's great to see how much fun creating a music video can give people. There is another stunning video out there - so if anybody who reads this has a copy of a Skunk Ansie video for the cong Charity - then please let me know. That video features the star in a rubber straightjacket, tied to the front of a car as it drives through town - very stylish and great on the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home