Monday, May 09, 2005

How hot?

Well, my blog inspired my girlfriend.

After donning three bike suits and a rubber hood, she chained me up using lots of chain and padlocks.

Ten out of ten for effort, two out of ten for making sure I could not escape.

After threatening to leave me stew for an hour, I was downstairs reading kinky websites within minutes.

I think she felt dissapointed. She tried, and with a few tips and tricks she will get there. The fact that she wanted to tie me up was good enough for me.

But after surfing for another half hour in all the gear, I was warm and ready to try again. This time, with a bit of guidance I was chained up so I could not stop her as she turned the vibrator on me and teased me to perfection.

It was good fun - but only when i came to take evrything off did i realise how hot it had been - i was drenched !!

Must give credit to my kinky girl though - hats off to her for trying - i will make sure she gets it right next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home