Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Rubber drysuit fun

Well - with nobody home and the evening with no major jobs to do - I endulged myself in some rubber fun

I took my black rubber dry suit from expectations - covered the inside with j lube, donned some elbow gloves and got myself all sealed into the rubber. Topped off with a good rubber hood, and a gas mask that was on and off most of the evening - it was great fun.

Needless to say after a couple of hours the sweat was building up, reacting with the j lube and creating a strange slipperyness (no such word but it sounds good) to the suit. I did not help when I needed to go to the toilet, but instead of getting out, I peed in the suit. Now that made things very slippy.

It didnt take me long to work myself up into a laver !! so to speak and gave myself a great climax.

It was just as much fun getting out of the suit, slipping around everywhere in the shower whilst getting out. Word of caution, be very careful, as most of the goo ends up by the feet, so slipping is very easy - be careful if you try this too.

Well, that was fun. The suit is good, though not entirley water tight, so I did have some leaks that the towel on the seat caught!! I think next time I will have to put my red and black viking dry suit over the top of the othger suit - now that will keep things in !!

until next time, cant wait

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the kind of invaluable tips that somehow never make it to the pages of Take A Break...

12:18 AM  
Blogger Willingwalter2013 said...


It's obviously more fun if you have a friend to help you in and out of the gear and of course bondage can be added to the menu.
I love being put into multiple layers but when it's my turn to dress them up I put on a full length tight rubber dress with knee boots over my suit and become the dominatrix with ecstatic consequences for my friend.
good rubbering to all.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home