Friday, May 06, 2005

First Blog - welcome to my world

Well - these are my ramblings, and i hope they either serve to humour me or anybody else that cares to read it.

As this is my first post, I will introduce myself and what i like

I am one kinky devil

Truth be told I have been kinky for a long time, but only have been giving this side of my life the time it deserves since december 2002. It was then that i decided to go for it, buy the gear, live the life and enjoy it to the fullest i could

not long after that i found something more valuable than gold dust

Somebody came into my life that allowed me to enjoy my kinky side with, and she has been a true shining light in my life

so much so that i cannot imagine my life without her in it now. we are engaged, buying a house and going from strength to strength

i love her dearly and with all my heart

soppy bit over with, and back to the main thing, ME
lol

So - what kind of fetishes do i have?
well - the list is long, and diverse. the good thing about it is that if ever i get sick of one thing, i can switch to other fetishes then come back to them later. it keeps everything fresh, even if it does confuse the girlgriend completely and make her question what mood i am in now! lol

so - what are they you ask

well - i have this thing for straightjackets
leather, rubber - they are the main interest - but also have a canvas one too

the thing i seem to like more than anything else is the look of bondage and fetish

for me to enjoy it - it has to look right.

being tied up in a flimsy hood and handcuffs just doesnt cut it

give me a leather straightjacket, leather jeans and aleather hood - and we are in business

so - as you can see - i like leather - from straight forward things like jeans and shirts through to hoods, sleepsacks and straightjackets etc

then there i rubber
i do love rubber

the feel of it - as you sweat and it starts to slip and slide over your body is a great feeling
i love catsuits, heavy suits, hoods sleepsacks, straightjackets, drysuits and most things rubber

as you will find out from coming blogs - i have a rubbery mind and love getting geared up in rubber often - the more layers the better !!

then there are other fetishes i have, like that of jackets (long story - will explain in an future blog), overalls and dungarees, shiny clothing, silver clothing and most other things that have a fetish theme. My theory is i will try anything twice!!

so - now my first blog is out of the way - i can adopt a more "this happened today" approach to blogging. The first one is always the hardest

so - until the next blog - bye for now




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a great post..well done..i really like it..
Latex Fetish,Rubber Fetish

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home