Sunday, January 28, 2007

A New experience

For somebody who enjoys so many fetish pastimes, there are some basic things I have yet to experience.

So today was all about doing one of those "things to do"

So - this sunday I got my rubber gear out, put some rubber cycle shorts on, inserted a rubber butt plug and then got into my full rubber catsuit - put on some normal clothes over that and went into town to get some shopping done.

It was all fun, lasted about two hours and gave a great rush knowing that under the normal street clothes I was nice and warm inside my rubber.

A great experience, even if it's a small deal to some, but one I can build on and go on to do even bigger and better things.

Hope to report on more of this soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger wearingbraces said...

This is one of my favourite things to do. I usually wear rubber shorts (sometimes chastity shorts) and a rubber vest under a suit and tie. Great way to get your hair cut!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!

I like going out in rubber. See my blog at

www.wetsuitleatherlover1.blogspot.com

Please read and comment there.

1:27 AM  
Blogger control said...

You might find it even more fun if you have your gear locked on, and leave the key at home.
Locks seem to add something extra to even the simplest outfit.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Licence2Thrill said...

Wow, I do the same just to feel kinky and sexy, I wear a rubber G string with a seperate butt plug all covered in lycra bodysuit under my suit, drives me so horny when I sit in the office chair and feel the butt plug dive deeper up my ass, Stiff now even at the thoughts of this. Love your blog
Steve
http://SteveBLUF.blogspot.com

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home